CrewBux.com

Web hosting

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

File Size of Web Page was Too Big?

Last night when I opened my laptop, there was something happened. My laptop run slowly when I click website. I called my friend about this fault. So he ask me to open Webmaster Tools. Then I trace the problem.

After put my authority the system showed me that my web page file size was too big. It came with red written. So what should I do?

I went through my blog. May be because I put a lot of things before. So my web page file became too big then very difficult to trace keywords with over than eight billion page in Google Directory in the Internet today.

First thing I change post setting. I edited some other page and removed out several item from my blog. Then I check again I saw that red written had gone.

I sat in front of my laptop nearly the whole night. But I'm happy after edit and rearrange back my website its going normal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Virus also can make laptop/PC run slowly. Are you detect any virus in your PC?

The Globe is one of the way I make money online, anyhow sometime had server problem!


oso

.

Free advertising